Addiction and quitting
At Nasha Mukti Kendra in Rajori Addiction is defined as a compulsive habit. You can be addicted to anything, a person or an object but in either case, it is considered harmful. The generation today is very vocal about such addictions and has supported initiatives that act against such addictions. Some of the most common and dangerous addictions that are very common today are that of smoking, alcohol, and drugs. All these came under similar categories but once it becomes habitual, leads to same outcomes that is destructive at an individual level as well as at society level. Nasha Mukti Kendra in Rajori It is therefore important to either avoid use of such addictive products or take necessary actions at the right time to curb the effect of the same.
Signs and symptoms of addiction
We understand at Nasha Mukti Kendra in Rajori Addiction is a disease, and proper diagnosis at the time is the only cure. Therefore, one must look for certain signs and symptoms in a person, so that he/she can be treated for the same. At every nasha mukti kendra in Rajori, the practitioners categorise the addiction based on either substance use or as a disorder. Depending on the substance used, addiction can have different symptoms, but the most common one is abnormal behaviour or a condition of distress without that particular substance. In situation where the substance is provided or available to the person, he/she can be self-destructive or a danger to the near ones. The use of similar addictive substances may cause a serious psychological as well as physical distress.
- Even after a desire to quit the use, a person may experience serious withdrawal symptoms like mood swings, suicidal tendency etc.
- In certain cases, the person might be aware of the negatives that the product brings, but still the urge to use the same does not allow to analyse the same
- Most of the people who are addicted to alcohol have tendency to increase the dose to get that kick or feel good Nasha Mukti Kendra in Rajori.
- Addicted people might be socially less active and rather prefer to spend lone time
- Stealing, and other criminal offences are part of that urge to satisfy their addiction
- Health is compromised drastically for alcohol, tobacco or drug users
Quitting an addiction
Though a difficult, but not an impossible one- deaddiction can be achieved if you approach the right doctor at the right time. De addiction centre is one of the most popular and visited nasha mukti kendra in Rajori. The programs here include the likes of counselling sessions, yoga, meditation and other therapies. Some of the activities at the centre includes the likes of following:
- Counselling at individual level – Once the type and habit of an individual is analysed, the foremost session provided is that of counselling. This helps to know the patient’s behaviour ina better way
- Group therapy –There might be a group of patients with similar behaviours and group therapies will help such group to mingle with each other, and understand their situation
- Motivational therapy – This is basically to motivate a person to stop the drug use and lead a healthy and better life
- Yoga, meditation and other exercises are meant to keep the mind and soul happy and free, so that a person can think about the consequences and act in a better way Nasha Mukti Kendra in Rajori.